Donate to Tauheed-Sunnat.com
Running this website costs money. If you would like to help spread the deen of Allah swt to others, or if tauheed-sunnat.com.com has benefitted you in any way, please consider donating whatever you can. Insha'allah you will be rewarded with Sadaqah Jarriyah (ongoing charity). Jazakallahu Khair. Paypal Account is firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate with an open HEART in the path of ISLAM. Tauheed-Sunnat.com is receiving 4000 daily visits. We urgently need more money to keep the website going.
Assalam o alaykum,
Taken from Daily Jang:
- Janaza salah was led by his son Shaykh al-Hadith Mawlana Zahid al-Rashidi.
- Shaykh was 98 years of age.
- He studied under the likes of Shaykh al-Islam Mawlana Hussain Ahmad Madani and Imam al-Muhadditheen Mawlana Hussain Ali Waanbacharan.
- Arrested in 1953 during the Khatam-e-Nabuwwat movement and sent to jail in Multan.
- Wrote dozens of books against Qadyaniat, Perveziat, Rifdh, Inkar-e-Hadith, Bidaat wa Shirk, etc.
- Senior leaders of International Khatam-e-Nabuwwat Movement , Mawlana Khawaja Khan Muhammad sahib, Mawlana Dr. Abdul Razzaq Iskandar, Mawlana Aziz al-Rahman Jalhandari, Mawlana Allah Wasaya, Mawlana Muhammad Akram Tufani, Sahibzada Aziz Ahmad, Mufti Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri, Mawlana Muhammad Ismail Shujaabadi, Qadi Ihsan Ahmad, etc have paid their trubites to the great scholarly contributions of Mawlana and consider his death a great loss for the nation.
Mufti Abdul Basit of Jamia Ashrafia, who was present there, has told me that more than 300000+ people attended the janaza salah. There was so much crowd that he was unable to do last ziyarah of Shaykh.
Ina LIlah Wa Ina Ilahai Rajiyoon